PermaFLOW takes drain management to a whole new level!
PermaFLOW is an ingenious innovation from the folks over at PF Waterworks LP that delivers on its promise to prevent drain clogs. Unlike the common P-trap, PermaFLOW prevents clog build-up and eliminates the need for secondary maintenance products and processes such as frustrating drain disassembly, plunging, dangerous drain cleaners and snaking. The truth is that most drain buildups can be easily remedied before it develops into a clog. Since PermaFLOW doesn't allow the build-up to occur it effectively reduces the chances of getting a clog down the line as well. This eliminates the related costs and personal safety concerns from storing and using chemical cleaners as well as the hazards of exposure to sewer gases.
In the event that a build-up does occur, PermaFLOW has an in-line drain cleaner that operates using an easy to rotate external dial. The dial turns an internal wiper to remove any build-up and provides an emergency bypass for continuous flow through the upper chamber. PermaFLOW is ‘Green by Design' and is extremely durable. It easily replaces new or existing traps and adapts to standard size drainage system in kitchen and bath sinks. PermaFLOW has recently won the ‘Best of What's New' award from Popular Science and has also been awarded the Professional Builder's ‘100 Best New Products' for 2008. For award winning performance and effective maintenance of your drainage, invest in the PermaFLOW today!
Warranty: 1 Year
Brand: Pf Waterworks
• Eliminates the need for chemical drain cleaners, plungers, and expensive pipe repairs
• Transparent design eliminates any drain mysteries
• Unique shape that assists in preventing buildup that causes slow draining
• Bypass option lets water flow through the upper chamber in case of an emergency buildup
• External dial can be turned to rotate an internal wiper to remove any build-up
• Diagnose and troubleshoot drain problems a simple glance
• Allows for easy retrieval of accidentally dropped jewelry and other items
• Simple installation for ease of use; adaptors are compatible with virtually any pipe material
• Reduces water pollution by eliminating the need for chemical cleaners
• Eliminates the cumbersome work of clean-out traps
• Fully recyclable and will save you from expensive maintenance and replacement costs
• Accolades including: 2008 ‘100 Best New Products,' 2009 ADEX Award for Design Excellence, This Old House Best NEW Product of 2012, Popular Science ‘Best of What's New' Award 2008, Handy Innovation Award, Reader's Choice Award, Editor's Choice Hot 50 Products of 2010, USA WeekEnd ‘Smartest Innovations for 2009' and much more!
What You Get:
• PF Waterworks PermaFLOW
• Installation Hardware